Writing was one of the things I’d been putting off. For a long time.
Painting furniture. That’s another.
Life giving activities. Things that make me smile. Things that help me remember what it feels like to enjoy life.
So many items come to mind that I long to do, but don’t. Life gets in the way and hours pass by so swiftly. Many hours wasted, many days filled to the brim with to-dos that never end.
We all have 24 hours in a day. Every second we decide exactly how to spend them.
Making lists and putting them in front of me has always helped when I need new habits or reminders.
Today, I’m making a list of all the things I’ve been putting off.
Here we go.
THINGS I’VE BEEN PUTTING OFF THAT I WANT TO DO:
- Write everyday
- Tell our story
- Paint furniture
- Finish reading the entire Bible all the way through
- Sit at the park without being distracted by work or my phone
- Walk 10,000 steps everyday
- Drink water every hour that I’m awake
- Charge my phone at night across the room
- Stop using the snooze button
- Organize my closet
- Organize my office
- Cook everyday
- Try a capsule wardrobe
- Write in my journal each night before bed
How about you?
What items would be on your list that you’ve been putting off?
Would you dare to stop right now and make a list of your own?
We can do this together. Today is the very best day to start again. Start over. Start brand new.
See you tomorrow.