As promised, I’m getting rid of all my purses and bags.
This is round 1. With a sick hubby and being a working mom to 3, I’ve been stretched pretty thin the last couple of days.
This sale is only for blog readers and will not be advertised on Facebook to the public for the first 24 hours – yayy!! Thank you for being awesome blog readers and following our crazy adventures 🙂
Here are the rules/info:
- To preview the secret sale, click the link below which will take you to a closed Facebook group. Request access to view the sale.
- All items are $5 off the listed price until 12 noon EST tomorrow (Wednesday, Feb 22). After that, the prices are as listed and will be made public at 10pm tomorrow night.
- Items are porch pickup – either at my home in Wesley Chapel or at our office in Indian Trail. Deliveries are not available. If you need mailing, all items will be shipped on Friday and you will be billed the cost of the purse plus postage via Paypal. (PS – Tennessee friends, I’m coming next week and can bring yours in person, no shipping required)
- First person to COMMENT on the photo of the item is the winner of the item. You have 5 days to pick up. After that, items will be made available to the next comment. If you need shipping, please indicate in your comment and I will send you a direct message with details.
- No comments left here on the blog will count towards holding an item – only on Facebook in the comments for the specific item you want to purchase.
Thank y’all so much! Watch next week for another round.
Click here to request access to the secret sale:
Daily inspiration for starting right where you are – The Daily Starr – delivered via 1 daily text message: subscribe here.