Here we goooo – time to get rid of our clutter on this #trashouttuesday!
My first ever flash sale on the blog- wooohoo!
- As a special thank you to my blog readers and subscribers, this sale is only being offered via blog subscribers for 24 hours. Any remaining items will be posted to Facebook on Wednesday night.
- All items are $5. If you require shipping, it will be a $5 flat fee as well and items will ship on Friday of this week.
- Local friends – items will be available for pick up in Indian Trail with no shipping fee. Friends in Tenn – I will deliver items in March, no shipping required.
- In order to claim an item, post a comment at the bottom of the page with the number you would like. Items will be sold to the first person to comment with the corresponding number. If you would like to be a back up, go ahead and comment with the number and I’ll let you know if the item becomes available.
- All of these bags are in excellent or barely used shape. I saved any gently used bags for my $1 sale coming soon.
- You’re WELCOME for the photos of me holding the bags!! Ha!
#1: Cloth Leopard Duffle Bag
Zipper top. Short or long handle. Never been used, tag still on (it was a gift). From Wal-mart I believe. I love it, I just have too many duffle bags and I never used this one.
#2: Over the shoulder pleather lime green purse.
Zipper top, adjustable strap. One outside pocket. Got this at the beach at a little boutique shop – just don’t use it because I have others.
#3: Thirty-one insulated lunch bag.
#4: Another Thirty-one insulated lunch bag.
This one has wrinkles from how it was laying in our pantry. The wrinkles will come out.
#5: Genuine Cache Animal Print Fur purse
I have no idea of the value of this bag, it was a gift. And I don’t use it.
#6: Purse from Kohl’s
I LOVE this purse. I just don’t use it often enough. The color is purple/maroonish for the handle.
#7: Necessary Objects Small Cloth Bag
This is a small bag I have never used. It was a gift. And it is super cute.
#8: Large Zebra Cloth Bag
I love this bag – used it several times as a diaper bag. I just have too many.
#9: Blue Jean Cross Body Bookbag
I’ve never used this. I believe it was from Target. Super cute.
#10: Red Pleather Basic Purse
This belonged to my great. She barely used it. Two side zippers and leopard print inside. Mom probably bought this for her, ha!
#11: Pac Sun Cloth bag
I used this a couple of times as a diaper bag. Super cute for the summer.
#12: Large Pleather Animal Print Purse
This is super nice and spacious. I’ve never used it – tags still on.
#13: Woven Cloth Summer bag
This is from Cracker Barrel. Great beach bag.
Ok! That’s it for this first flash sale! If it goes well, I’ll have a few more soon.
Brock is sitting on my lap with a poopie diaper, so I better run for now 🙂
If you have questions on dimensions or details, comment below and I’ll respond asap.
Encouragement for the Day:
Want to have The Daily Starr delivered right to your inbox or via 1 daily text message: subscribe here.