My 1 word for today is: GRATITUDE.
5 un-ordinary things I’m full of gratitude for today:
- Medicine that included a coupon to ring up at the pharmacy for $35 instead of $551.
- Christmas tree farms that have defective trees in the back of the lot for half price – it’s like a clearance rack for trees, holllaaa!
- A God that knows everything about me, yet still loves me.
- A husband that goes along with spontaneous adventures and doesn’t complain. And kids that do complain…lots.
- Zig Ziglar quotes. That man was full of life and wisdom.
What are you grateful for today? Gratitude is much better when it is spoken – tell someone, right now.
Proverb of the Day:
Listening to gossip is like eating cheap candy; do you want junk like that in your belly? [Proverbs 26: 22 MSG]
Want to have The Daily Starr delivered right to your inbox or via 1 daily text message: subscribe here.