God told us to rest. And that we will. Linger, I like to call it.
A weekend with too much rush. Situations where I lose my cool and say things that probably shouldn’t have been said.
Tomorrow is another day.
How are you feeling as we prepare for another week ahead?
I’m reflecting on these simple words:
[Photo source: Joy for the Journey Devotional]
5 Things to Linger on:
- Cast all your cares on Him – He cares for YOU
- He forgives – no matter what
- He heals – His ways are higher
- He redeems when life falls apart
- His love and kindness never ends and never runs out
Proverb of the Day:
When you go out to dinner with an influential person, mind your manners: don’t gobble your food, don’t talk with your mouth full. And don’t stuff yourself; bridle your appetite. (Proverbs 23:1-3 MSG) 🙂
Want to have The Daily Starr delivered right to your inbox or via 1 daily text message: subscribe here.